Life coaching is partnering with you, the client, in a process that will inspire you to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be. It is a positive approach in exploring your goals and ambitions, and helping you achieve them. Coaching facilitates change and improvement by focusing on future possibilities rather than discussing problems.
At the heart of coaching is the premise that you are the expert in determining what is best for you. Coaching questions help you see your patterns, strengths and resources, and to look at the obvious with a different perspective.
A coach is an accountability partner and helps you get out of your comfort zone by encouraging you to take small steps towards your preferred future.
In this world of increasing demands with decreasing connection and support, the benefits of a coaching relationship are becoming more valuable.
- At a transition point in your life and looking for direction and clarity?
- Wanting to overcome adversity or life changing circumstances? (this ranges from bereavement, divorce, rape and trauma, to issues in your workplace)
- Someone who has simply lost touch with who you are, and wish to deepen your understanding and love of yourself?
- Wanting to learn TRE® (Tension and Trauma Release Exercises) – a revolutionary stress release tool?
- Stuck and unable to move forward and looking for motivation and direction?