“Our mental struggles do not detract from our virility, nor does our trauma taint our strength. We need to see mental health as important as physical health. We need to stop suffering in silence” Sangu Delle
The weekly TRE® (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises) ‘drop in’ group is restarting on Tuesday 24th January. This group is open to all people who have some experience of TRE®.
WEEKLY TRE® ‘DROP IN’ GROUP EVERY TUESDAY EVENING IN CLAREMONT
We are all affected by stress – it is part of life.
Designed by David Berceli, TRE® is a simple technique that helps your body release stress or tension that has accumulated from day-to-day life experiences, immediate or ongoing stressful situations, and traumatic life events. A set of simple exercises invokes a mild tremor which helps bring the nervous system back to a state of calm and balance. Once learned TRE® is a gentle and effective self-healing tool.
Some of the reported benefits of TRE® include:
- Greater sense of calm and inner peace
- Less anxiety and worry
- Reduced pain
- Improved sleep quality
- Reduced symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Increased emotional resilience
- Relief from chronic medical conditions
- Release of muscular tension from exercise and sport
- Increased mobility and flexibility
- Thriving in times of safety
- Increased spiritual connection
Date: Every Tuesday
Cost: R100 per session
Time: 7.00pm to 8.15pm
Please phone or email to make your booking before you come as spaces are limited.