The weekly TRE® (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises) ‘drop in’ group is restarting on Tuesday 24th January. This group is open to all people who have some experience of TRE®.
WEEKLY TRE® ‘DROP IN’ GROUP EVERY TUESDAY EVENING IN CLAREMONT
We are all affected by stress – it is part of life.
Designed by David Berceli, TRE® is a simple technique that helps your body release stress or tension that has accumulated from day-to-day life experiences, immediate or ongoing stressful situations, and traumatic life events. A set of simple exercises invokes a mild tremor which helps bring the nervous system back to a state of calm and balance. Once learned TRE® is a gentle and effective self-healing tool.
Some of the reported benefits of TRE® include:
- Greater sense of calm and inner peace
- Less anxiety and worry
- Reduced pain
- Improved sleep quality
- Reduced symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Increased emotional resilience
- Relief from chronic medical conditions
- Release of muscular tension from exercise and sport
- Increased mobility and flexibility
- Thriving in times of safety
- Increased spiritual connection
Date: Every Tuesday
Cost: R100 per session
Time: 7.00pm to 8.15pm
Please phone or email to make your booking before you come as spaces are limited.