The consciousness level we are at is equivalent to the lens we use to see reality. Our perceptions, beliefs, mind-set, and values are a result of our current level. Whenever we shift up in our level we change our belief system and attitudes.
Consciousness affects our vibrational level and what we attract into our life. Increasing our level translates into a fuller and richer life. Heightened consciousness not only increases our awareness about ourselves, but also how we impact the world all around us.
The most important work we can do as human beings is to raise our individual level of consciousness. When we do this, we spread higher levels of consciousness to everyone around us.
Imagine what a better world this would be if we could at least get everyone to the level of acceptance.
At the level of acceptance a person lives in harmony and is forgiving. A person is aware of the social constructs present in one’s life, whether family, society, nation, religion, or work. One sees situations without distortion or misinterpretation and is discerning. One honours equality and there is no discrimination and intolerance
How to increase our consciousness:
- Eat healthily and avoid chemicals and processed foods as much as possible, as these can act as an internal consciousness block.
- Exercise – this helps unblock stuck energy and raises endorphins.
- Meditation helps you to access your higher consciousness, control your mind and gain inner awareness.
- Stay inspired – be aware of the music you listen to, books you read and television you watch.
- Use affirmations to help you to stay focused and also to change deep seated negative beliefs. Quantum Energy Coaching helps shift negative subconscious beliefs.
- Spend time in nature – this generally makes people feel calmer and more at peace, which can elevate levels of consciousness and awareness.
- Approach life with an open mind and be more tolerant of diverse beliefs, opinions and activities. Exploring and broaden your own perceptions of reality.
- Be compassionate.
- Spend time with positive people who are living fulfilling lives – sharing thoughts, ideas and experiences.
- Focus on what you have right now, whether it is good health, friends, family, your home, your work, food, or other things and be grateful for the positive things in your life.
- Live in the present. Practice being present, here and now, in this very moment.
- Creativity is great for increasing your consciousness. Explore your creative side by spending some time doing an activity that allows you to express creative ideas.
- Set aside time to spend with yourself, in relaxation, with no other distractions and enjoy the silence.
- Practice TRE (Tension Releasing Exercises) and release tension from your body.
- Be aware of your emotions, but do not let them rule you. Accepting your emotions helps to disperse them more than trying to fight against them.
- Release your fears – stop worrying about things that you cannot change, or ruining the present moment by worrying about the future.
- Follow your dreams, reach for your goals and live the life that you want to live. Consciously think about every decision you make and ensure that you are making them for you and not just following what other people want you to do.
- Open yourself up to new experiences, people, and situations. Seek new opportunities to learn and grow.
- Take responsibility for every action that you take.
- Be authentic and don’t be afraid to show people the real you. Open your heart and inspire others by living in your truth. Strive to say what you mean and mean what you say. Stand up for love and truth.
- Finding our gifts is truly a gift – seek to find what you are great at that you can contribute to better the whole of the planet.
- Be of service to the planet and all sentient beings.
- Laugh and do activities that bring you joy.
- Follow your inner guidance and intuition.
- Have a consistent spiritual practice.